9/26/12

Introduction


Hi all,

Since it’s the first post, I think introduction would be the most appropriate for it.
First of all please forgive me for my bad English. English is far from being my native language.


- So I’ll start with the most obvious question: why are we here?
This (yet another) blog will discuss digital cinematography issues. Especially related to DSLR video shooting along with some RED stuff.

- What is the new information that can be fed in the end of 2012?

It seems like every single subject related to DLSR film making was already discussed.
Well, no. A lot of technical information was dismissed over the time. A lot of wrong beliefs regarding how things work grown to incorrect theories and workflows. Contradictions between various sources get enthusiast cinematographers confused. I’ll try here to settle the existing inaccuracies, bring some new information and analyze some upcoming stuff.

- Who am I to be so confident about this domain?
First, feel free to contradict the future technical posts if they seem to be inaccurate. Second, I’ll present myself:  
My name is Mark. I’m a video quality expert and video algorithms technician in a plc that design image processing units for digital cameras. Furthermore, I’m an independent DP, editor and colorist. I was involved in some projects for the TV and the internet. 
My website (in case you weren’t directed to this blog from there): www.MaGinMP.com .


See you in future posts,
Mark.
maginmp@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment